There are many people saying that “love is like a river that floats in your heart” But in many times, I just convinced..
Hera some examples how to love you’re family, friends, relatives, & neighbors :
- Even though that many people say “love is like a river that floats in your heart” Always love your family, friends, relatives, & neighbors :)
i can do so bad if you love someone :)
Linked Daybook: Faded Friendships
Living in a world with accurately 7 billion people. You’ll be encountering many faces in different places. And among those are heaven’s sent to take under your heavy wings. And they are called “friends”. Friends are truly blessings. Why?
- They stretch their hands just to uphold your downfall.
Linked Daybook: Buhay Estudyante
Malapit na ang pasukan, kaya….
- Pag-aaral. Hindi ako tamad mag-aral, sa totoo lang, pero hindi rin ako yung ubod ng sipag mag-basa ng libro at notes. Hindi ako pinipilit ng mga magulang ko na mag-aral para makapwesto sa top list. Sariling desisyon ko na ang mag-aral ng mabuti kasi gusto ko rin…
My new desktop background! Probably the most productive activity that I have done this day.
Photo-spamming with siblings! :)
RF: My eyes are not the same, the size and shape. :(
Linked Daybook: Good Morning.
Have a blessed Sunday! And don’t forget to greet your moms “Happy Mother’s Day!”.
In less than an hour, we’ll be hitting the road for a 2-hour(I think) drive to Batangas to attend my cousin’s baptism(I guess); relatives from father’s side. Unfortunately, we’ll be there for just a day or less…
I have the best cousins ever! Yes, ever! I love them and I treat them like my brothers and sisters. We’ve grown together with each other’s presence and that built a strong relationship between all of us. But it’s not perfect, we do have conflicts just like the time when they confronted me and told me that they don’t like me. HAHAHAHA! I had so much great memories with them. Here are some:
- We have this so-called group: “Spy Kids”. We were imitating spies that we had seen on the television. We had missions and assigned officers. We battled against our neighbors by throwing sand at them. We had “formations” even when we’re just scampering around the village. We also had a tree house. See, we’re awesome (even if we look haggard in the photo)!
- We were trying to save up money just to buy a hamster. We want it so badly that we even worked for our grandmother. That’s how desperate we were that time. Then after all the cleaning, my grandmother will give us 5 pesos each (which was like a gold bar for us kids). But in the end of the day, we will be tempted to buy junk foods so back to zero. Mission failed!
- Playing Patintero, Tumbang Preso, Taya-tayaan, Tagu-taguan, Agawan Base, Good Morning Mickey and Dodgeball!
My childhood memories is as special as the people I spent it with.